Bring your proven engineering skills to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a DriveWorks Administrator to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Collaborate with ARMI Contracting team and CPQ Administrator to determine DriveWorks project parameters and scope
- Clearly communicate expectations for DriveWorks project outputs
- Develop standard start models in SolidWorks for automated processing equipment
- Standardize ARMI designs with considerations for automation, manufacturability, and profitability
- Review designs against ARMI best practices
- Ensure model features will accommodate all project parameters
- Ensure manufacturing drawings are clear and user friendly
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry standards
- Ensure designs meet M.O.S.S. and all other customer specifications
- M – Maintenance
- O – Operations
- S – Safety
- S – Sanitation
- Develop DriveWorks projects to automate the generation of standard start models
- Develop DriveWorks projects according to ARMI best practices and standards
- Develop DriveWorks projects to be easily maintained and updated
- Develop DriveWorks user forms to capture design into a clear and concise manner
- Provide testing to ensure accuracy of generated models and drawings
- Ensure accuracy of generated standard documentation and data management processes
- Ensure DriveWorks projects are consistent with DriveWorks Live and ARMI website standards
- Establish required external connections within DriveWorks projects
- Assist in the maintenance of pricing structure and other data management processes
- Follows ARMI protocol for data management and document control
- Provides training to sales staff on new DriveWorks projects
- Provides technical support after hours when on call
- Takes ownership of assigned projects/tasks
- Stays late to meet the task due dates unless an extension is approved by the CPQ Administrator
- Research and develop new technologies
- Proactively researches solutions before asking for help
- Proactively asks for help when time management is compromised
- Responsible for completing known support needs outside of the task list
- Attend webinars, conferences and/or training to learn about new technologies or automation strategies
- Design parts to be symmetrical whenever possible
- Never match intersecting materials edge to edge when welds are needing wrapped
- Use corner to corner fit ups when weld is to be hidden by buffing & polishing
- Use etching for efficient alignment of parts and/or accurate stitch spacing of welds when possible
- Design slots and tabs where possible and makes sense to improve fab efficiency, fit up, and accuracy
- Design large radius corners on food plant equipment and hoppers whenever possible
- Always places a formed angle in the raw edge of sheet metal to strengthen and add stiffness / straightness
- Design spacers between parts whenever possible to reduce large, encapsulated surfaces
- Design using formed plate or sheet metal instead of using angle irons & structural shapes when possible
- Use belt manufacturers design guideline and/or gets belt manufacturers technical support when designing technical conveyors
- Contact application engineers with suppliers and utilize their specialized support when designing products that go straight from manufacturing floor to the plant production floor
- Design and operate in accordance with the Engineering Handbook
- Other duties assigned
- 3 + years of SolidWorks experience
- 1+ years of PDM experience preferred
- 1 + years of DriveWorks Administrator experience
- 1 + years Visual Basic experience preferred
- Engineering or technical degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Paid Holidays 90 days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.