Bring your proven skills as a Millwright Foreman to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Millwright Foreman to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Always on hand working with their tools
- Ability to understand scope and drawings provided by customers
- Gets/draws isometric drawings and a take-off list to/from the Project Manager
- Get/Manage all consumables through Project Manager
- Lead tradesman and subcontractors by setting goals to ensure everything is getting completed on time.
- Ensure we are compliant with all safety standards
- Attend all required customer meetings
- Identify all scope changes and submit to Project Manager
- Receive and return equipment and materials on job site after completion of a job
- Ensure all paperwork, receipts, and invoices get turned into the accounting department/project manager
- Keep jobsite clean and orderly daily
- Knowledgeable in TIG welding and fitting process
- Proven work history as mechanical foreman
- In-depth knowledge to process piping
- In-depth knowledge of food processing industry
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Paid Holidays 90 days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.