Bring your proven skills as a Pipe Fitter to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
Due to business expansion, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Pipe Fitter to join our team thermal fluid team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Interpret blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Proficient in pulling measurements and making takeoffs
- Draw and interpret isometric drawings
- Cut and thread pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders and benders
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment according to specifications
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints
- Other duties Assigned
- Available to work overtime, weekends, and travel at least 75% of the time
- Must be willing to work at heights
- Ability to pass ASME weld test
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance based quarterly incentives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.