Bring your proven skills as a Journeyman Fabricator to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the largest and best kept manufacturing facilities in Northwest Arkansas.
This is not your typical Journeyman Fabricator job – here you are playing a crucial role in helping produce stainless-steel quality products and will be recognized for your work through advancement.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a Journeyman Fabricator to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- 2022 Diversity in the Workplace Award
- Voted Best Manufacturer in the 2022 Arkansas Best of Biz Awards
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Construct equipment per design drawings, instructions, engineer’s specifications, and verbal instructions
- Build weldments & assemblies, from layout of raw materials to finished products
- Cut, form, and TIG weld components using industrial metal shop equipment
- Use proper welding procedures/techniques for the given task, such as, weld prep, machine settings, purging, and appropriate filler selection base on material grade/thickness
- Perform production support activities as directed by the team lead
- Be a team player – collaborate with others to solve problems, offer suggestions to improve outcomes, and adaptable to changes, modifications, or rework.
- Other duties as assigned
- Weld test required to demonstrate TIG welding proficiency and skill
- Exceptional stainless-steel fabrication skills, including layout, cutting, grinding, forming, fitting, TIG & MIG welding
- Basic mechanic skills to assemble components and equipment per instructions and drawings
- Ability to read a tape measure and use a protractor
- Must be able to read and interpret design drawing prints and Bills-Of-Materials (BOM’s)
- Basic math skills, including converting decimals/fractions and derive measurements from drawing reference dimensions
- Able to properly & safely rig large components, and operate a forklift
- Open minded and possess good problem-solving abilities
- Highly motivated and eager to work – exemplify a desire to be here, accomplish projects to the best of your abilities, and put in the time required to deliver quality products on-time.
- Willingness to work overtime or occasional weekends as requested to meet deadlines and customer expectations
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.