Bring your proven skills as a Press Brake Operator to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the largest and best kept manufacturing facilities in Northwest Arkansas.
This is not your typical Press Brake Operator job – here you are playing a crucial role in helping produce stainless-steel quality products and will be recognized for your work through advancement.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a Press Brake Operator to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – We strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- 2022 Diversity in the Workplace Award
- Voted Best Manufacturer in the 2022 Arkansas Best of Biz Awards
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Operate press brake.
- Verifies the formed part matches the print.
- Use computer touch interface with multiple menus and functions.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Load and Unload Materials.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Create programs within the CNC Press Brake.
- Run different tonnage on Press Brake.
- Brake 16ga up to .625”.
- Deburr stainless steel parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ Years CNC Press Brake experience.
- Experience with rolling metal.
- Knowledge of different dies and their applications.
- Understanding of different gauges of Stainless Steel.
- Ability to read tape measure to the 1/16th.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Work weekends as needed.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Highly motivated and ready to work.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.