It is the perfect time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy since COVID hit, but it has added business and experienced major growth!
Due to rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a Warehouse Tech to join our team. Bring your proven skills to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the largest and best kept manufacturing facilities in Northwest Arkansas.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Maintain inventory levels and reorder when items are at the set minimum
- Stock and issue materials or merchandise
- Operate both manual and computerized inventory systems to enter in values of goods and equipment
- Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary
- Receive deliveries and maintain paperwork
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Stock and Order All Consumables
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Sweep, dust, and mop
- Check in/out tools to team members
- Notify management of damaged tools and equipment
- Help decide when to replace or repairs tools and equipment
- Help maintain service schedule on fleet of vehicles and construction equipment
- Report issues with vehicles and construction equipment
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances
- Maintain the vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for deliveries and pickups
- Drive safely and deliver products or make pickups within deadlines.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations
- Load and unload products from trucks and trailers
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. consecutively
- Ability to stand on feet at least 8 hours per day
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to tow a 44’ gooseneck trailer and be able to strap product to trailer
- Operate a forklift
- Know how to read a tape measure
- Capable of operating a skill saw, table saw, and chop saw
- Have basic computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.