Business Unit Leader
Bring your proven skills as a Business Unit Leader to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas. Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Business Unit Leader to join our team.
Arkansas Myriad Incorporated (ARMI) was established in 2003 by a father and son when they recognized a need for process and utility piping in the industrial market. With leading-edge equipment and nationally recognized products, ARMI has grown into two companies: Manufacturing and Contracting. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best. ARMI’s reputation for work safety, deadline realization, quality productions, and adhering to budget has proven our drive for excellence. As a family-owned business, we recognize the importance of reinvesting in our team members and giving back to our local community.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled employees that work well together centered around a team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Lead, train, and mentor unit team members and oversee their work performance to ensure business goals are met
- Effectively manage business unit profitably
- Review profit and loss statements with key personnel to identify and implement cost saving measures
- Build and maintain effective relationships with existing and new customers
- Analyze and explore market trends to identify new opportunities
- Monitor job costs and assist in the estimation of projects
- Quantify and justify investments in equipment, technology, or other capital expenditures
- Support corporate directives, goals, and policies and implement them within unit
- Develop strategic plan for the business unit to support company goals
- Work with Management to develop organizational goals and objectives
- Oversee project completion and invoicing
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field preferred
- 10+ years of management experience
- Strong business skills along with industry knowledge
- Experience with Process Equipment & Installation for food processing industry
- Has strong initiative with an Owner’s Lens mentality
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Yearly performance incentive
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.