Bring your proven skills as a Design Engineer to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the past (2) years but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Design Engineer to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Design & build projects for process equipment & installation systems
- Craft models and drawings for projects using Solidworks
- Frequently accompany Sales Engineers and/or Project Engineers to pre-bid meetings
- Create as-built weld maps for customer and in-house records, identifying final layout and welder-stamped locations
- Be onsite during system testing and or startups to expand upon your process & utility piping experience
- Review designs for manufacturability, ensuring drawings are clear and user friendly
- Optimize designs for customer satisfaction and profitability
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to industry and business standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred) or associates; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- 1 + years of SolidWorks experience
- Sheet metal and Weldment Design using SolidWorks
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance based quarterly incentives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.