Bring your proven skills as a Foreman to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Foreman to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Coordinate and work with other tradesmen on site
- Makes isometric drawings from plan view prints
- Pull measurements and provide takeoffs for installation
- Ability to understand scope and drawings provided by customers
- Plan and prefab piping before shutdowns for quick installations
- Sequences pipe installation to reduce inference with other project activities
- Ensure understanding of work assignments based on blue prints
- Request equipment, materials and consumables as required within limits of authority
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimize waste and damage
- Monitor and ensure quality and consistency of work
- Provide leadership and direction to assigned crew
- Oversee and ensure that all safety rules are being followed at all sites at all times
- Report project status to superintendents and project managers regularly
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and individual projects to team members
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary
- Knowledgeable in TIG welding and fitting process
- Proven work history as mechanical foreman
- In-depth knowledge to process piping
- In-depth knowledge of food processing industry
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Paid Holidays 90 days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.