Bring your proven skills as a Final Assembly Supervisor to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the past (2) years but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a Leader of Final Assembly to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- 2022 Diversity in the Workplace Award
- Voted Best Manufacturer in the 2022 Arkansas Best of Biz Awards
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Guides team members to assemble wastewater and food processing products according to specifications.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet quality standards.
- Interpret documents, schematics, blueprints or other verbal or written instructions.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Follow all safety requirements and regulations.
- Responsible to provide some of your own tools.
- Manage all final assembly work orders.
- Treats every build as if it is a ready to eat food plant project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of supervising experience.
- 2+ years of wastewater and food processing assembly experience.
- Experience with Counterpart preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with 6S is a plus.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Mechanically inclined with common hand and power tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.