Bring your proven skills as a Machinist to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the past (2) years but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a Machinist to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- 2022 Diversity in the Workplace Award
- Voted Best Manufacturer in the 2022 Arkansas Best of Biz Awards
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Machine parts to specifications following instructions, drawings, blueprints
- Setup CNC milling machine and CNC lathe for pre-written programs
- Generate simple programs for milling, drilling, and taping on CNC mill and lathe
- Make adjustments to programs and offsets as required
- Setup manual lathe to turn, groove, thread, taper, drill, and other basic practices
- Setup manual mill machine, drill, and tap parts
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of CNC machining experience
- 1 + years of mill & lathe experience
- Ability to read and understand programs (G code and M code)
- Experience working with stainless steel 300 series
- Ability to read and understand drawings, blueprints, part specifications and GD&T.
- Ability to use and understand metric and standard measurements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools and power equipment, precision measuring devices and simple cutting tools.
- Must have basic machinist tools, and hand tools
- Ability to work in extreme heat and cold conditions
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.