Bring your proven skills as a CNC Programmer to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the largest and best kept manufacturing facilities in Northwest Arkansas.
This is not your typical Nestor job – here you are playing a crucial role in helping produce stainless-steel quality products and will be recognized for your work through advancement.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a CNC Programmer to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- 2022 Diversity in the Workplace Award
- Voted Best Manufacturer in the 2022 Arkansas Best of Biz Awards
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Create CNC machine programs using DXF files
- Create Bom’s using excel
- Create nested 2D programs for execution at laser cutter
- Create integrated press brake programs including the definition of tooling used and bend order
- Aid in the process of sheet stock management and material tracking
- Help ensure optimal sheet utilization
- Help to ensure accuracy
- Maintain tolerances as described on the Drawings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with CNC Programming.
- Experience with nesting orders for Laser cutting CNC equipment
- Exposure to sheet metal fabrication helpful
- Working knowledge of different grades, finishes & gauges
- On-the-job experience using SolidWorks a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced working environment
- Detail orientated
- ERP knowledge a plus
- Inventory proficient
- Analytical thinker with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to function well in a team environment
- MS Office proficient
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.