Bring your proven skills as a Project Engineer to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled employees that work well together centered around a team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Ensure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget
- Understands internal/external customers’ needs/expectations; seeks to improve customer service.
- Prepare estimates per customer scope and drawings
- Responsible for fitment of manufactured equipment
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Performs and directs external communications such as making telephone calls and preparing correspondence to clients, officials, and contractors
- Ensure proper documentation is being maintained
- Maintain change order and or T & M records
- Quality Control
- Attend and participate in onsite bid meetings as needed
- Select, coordinate, and communicate with sub-contractors.
- Project material ordering.
- Effectively maintain and utilize crew
- 3+ experience in Project Management preferably in the food processing industry
- Experience with Solid Works a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Possess valid driver’s licenses and clean driving record
- Skills of pre-task planning and scheduling of manpower and material
- Approximately 50% Travel to and from job sites, or as required to meet project schedule
- Approximately 45 to 55 hours per work week starting at 7 AM CST, or as required to meet project schedule
- Must have a team effort mentality and work well with others
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and holidays after 60 days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.