Bring your proven skills as a Project Manager to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
Due to business expansion, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Project Manager that is specialized in process and utility piping systems to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2022
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Plans all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation to completion
- Obtains all necessary regulations and permits
- Attends all pre bid and construction site meetings
- Orders materials, tools, equipment, and labor
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan
- Writes and submits punch lists
- Tracks change orders
- Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress and document project progression
- Minimum of 5+ years in Project Management of Process and Utility Piping Systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time and work occasional weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6o days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.