Sales Engineer – Specialty Accounts
Bring your proven skills as a Sales Engineer to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the past (2) years but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment inthe industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- 2022 Diversity in the Workplace Award
- Voted Best Manufacturer in the 2022 Arkansas Best of Biz Awards
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being awarded Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve the efficiency and improve margins for Specialty Accounts
- Supervise, train, and mentor all Specialty Accounts team members
- Estimate and provide lump sum proposals
- Maintains customer loyalty through the highest level of service and commitment
- Performs final inspections of all completed fabricated items
- Works with purchasing for purchased parts
- Provide all shipping instructions to the shipping department
- Designs manufacturing equipment on Solidworks
- Be proactive in maintaining business relationships and selling equipment
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of process and process design
- 3+ years sales experience
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- 3+ years project Management experience
- 1+ years of Solidworks experience
- Counterpart ERP system experience preferred
- Food & Beverage Industry experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage many details, shifting deadlines and keep accurate records
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Discretionary bonus determined by the President
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.