Bring your proven skills as a Pipe Welder to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match. Due to rapid growth, we are looking to grow our team. Join ARMI Contractors, one of the premier industrial contractors in Northwest Arkansas.
Founded in 2003, our family-owned business started operations specializing in process and utility piping work. Over the years, we’ve evolved and expanded into multiple business units, offering a comprehensive range of high-quality products and solutions nationwide. We now provide services in Process & Utility Piping, Process Equipment & Installation, Thermal Fluid, HVAC, Products & Parts, and serve as a Prime Contactor (a one stop shop for all our services). As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best. ARMI’s reputation for work safety, deadline realization, quality productions, and adhering to budget has proven our drive for excellence. As a family-owned business, we recognize the importance of reinvesting in our team members and giving back to our local community.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership & Innovative Technology – with over 150 years of combined industry experience, the company has been built on a strong foundation. We continuously invest by acquiring cutting edge technology and equipment. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Great Work Culture – Join a highly skilled team that works very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020 | 2022 | 2024
- Arkansas Money & Politics Diversity in the Workplace Award 2022 | 2023
- Committed to Sustainability: 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award | Green & Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Top 10 Best Places to Live in the U.S.: Fayetteville has been ranked in the top 10 “Best Places to Live” according to the U.S. News & World’s Annual Reporting list for a consecutive 8 years in a row.
- Use TIG Processes to weld stainless/carbon steel piping and or structure for process/utility piping in food processing plants
- Perform installation of all components of piping systems
- Follow Isometric drawings and prints
- Assists with other welders and fitters as needed on job sites
- Cleans up jobsites after completion
- Available to work overtime and travel at least 75% of the time
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 60 days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance based quarterly incentives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.